Hello I'm Jhon Chedric Almario, 19 Years Old and I'm studying in Gordon College and in this blog I'm gonna share you my experience in OJT in college level. So In my first day I'm nervous that time because that's my first time OJT in college level and I'm alone. Almost of my classmate is taking On the Job Training in the olongapo Area. My First day is they said that there's a computer that is not working and it is important to fix as soon as possible because that computer is using for making barangay clearance also me I try to fix computer and a couple of minutes thanks god because I really fix it and they praise me haha. After that sir Prince Castro the Assistant Secretary Teach me on how to make a Barangay Clearance And Explain on what Purposes I did put in the Barangay Clearance The Purposes is Like LOCAL EMPLOYMENT,  LOAN PURPOSE,  ZAMECO ELECTRIC CONNECTION, POLICE CLEARANCE APPLICATION,  MOTOR LOAN PURPOSE and etc, 

           My Second Day is I'm starting to Make and Give Barangay Clearance in the  people and that time I still little confused so I'm still asking sir Prince Castro if I'm doing it right and that time little by little im learning to make a barangay Clarance and also Sir Prince Teach me on how to make a Indigency , Residency And Business Permit too and I'm starting to know them and socialize to them 

          Since my OJT place is Near in our house I decided to go to OJT even Saturday and Sunday because my reason is like I said before my OJT location  is Near in our house and I'm late enrolly in my OJT and I'm afraid that I didn't finish my OJT so even Saturday and Sunday I Go to OJT I'm hardworking right hahah just Kidding 

     In my second week of my OJT I remember I'm the one who make a certificate of the Day Care Center Student because they having a event and I don't know what is it and also I'm the one who typing the invitation letter for the correspondent example someone  report in the barangay and he/she want to talk to him so we will send them a invitation letter to go in Barangay that's it also our Barangay is Having a Fiesta and the name of fiesta is MAMALAKAYA FESTIVAL and that fiesta is 5 Days The 1st day is Dance Contest,  2nd day is Zumba Contest,  3rd Day is Ms Gay, 4th day is Ms and Mr Mamalakaya and the 5th if Barangay Night also I'm the one who make a certificate for all the participants on that event and Before that event they ask me to help to decorate in the stage and thats it,  After the event back to normal, Making A Barangay Clearance,  Residency,  Indigency,  Business Permit,  Making a Certificate for the Day Care Center Student. Every Day That is my Job

        For the Last I want to Thank You to my OJT Adviser Sir Felizardo Bello and,  To the Barangay Treasurer Jayson Macatuno Barangay Secretary Briana Manzano Also to All Kagawad Ronalyn Minel,  Jun Jun BigBig,  Tumaca,  Dinky Morado And to Barangay Helper Nanay Vicky Especially to Prince Castro Assistant Secretary  Thanks to you because you're the one who teach me the most and To All Barangay Hall Family Thank You For the kindness that you show to me Thank You.  THANK YOU 


           

Comments